Follow by Email

Friday, March 24, 2017

I see one is desperately trying to defend her schismatic church.


She is posting all this nonsense about Lefebvre that was spread by Bishop Louis Vezelis.

Just remember, if the logic of Bishop Louis Vezelis holds true, then his ordination is as doubtful or more doubtful than that of Archerbishop Marcel Lefebvre:

Bishop Louis Vezelis was ordained by Cardinal Paul-Emile Leger: 

Cardinal Paul-Emile Leger who was a leading liberal force at the Second Vatican Council,  

He supported religious liberty at the Council.  

He was one of the Council Fathers who, in a speech delivered on 29 October 1964 concerning the document later promulgated as the Constitution on the Church in the Modern World, Gaudium et Spes, raised the question of a possible change in the Church's teaching on birth control. In the same speech, he urged that the document place more emphasis on conjugal love as an end or purpose of marriage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul-%C3%89mile_L%C3%A9ger


To Cardinal Leger the Vatican II declaration on Jews was all-important. The Canadian cardinal called it a necessary act of the Church’s renewal. He labeled unfortunate the fact that it is not stated explicitly that the Jewish people were not guilty of deicide.   https://vaticaniiat50.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/north-american-cardinals-urge-strong-statement-on-jewish-relations/ 

Consider the following:

"In 1991, Canadian Cardinal Eduard Gagnon who was an advisor to both Pope Paul VI and John Paul II on the true nature of Freemasonry stated unambiguously 'Anglo-Masonry is no less anti-religious than the French [Grand-Orient] version... it is obvious that the attitude is very anti-Catholic.' (30 DAYS, April 1991)
Cardinal Gagnon included some revealing experiences in his 30 DAYS interview. 'Let me relate one of the many episodes. When I was teaching moral theology in Canada, I was Cardinal Paul Emile Leger's canonist. I often had to lodge requests with the Apostolic Penitentiary in Rome for excommunication orders to be lifted in the cases of people who had stolen the Sacred Host on Masonry's orders. They had been well paid for the task and some regretted their action asking the Church to pardon them. The episode took place in Canada where Masonry is not believed to be anti-religious.'
As recently as 2004, Cardinal Gagnon re-affirmed what he said in his 30 DAYS interview, adding that in his opinion, the great loss of faith by a large majority of Catholics in Canada's Quebec province, which includes Montreal, was due to the subliminal Masonic propaganda that basically one religion is just as good as another. This is, of course, the heresy of indifferentism.





The cult like nature of her religion can be seen by her own words:  


 "I can tell you right now that I would hook my star to Father ANY DAY before I'd hook it to you.  He has more connection to heaven than any of us could ever hope to achieve."

"So I went to the smartest man I've ever met - the writings of Bishop Louis (RIP) to get the real answer.  I'm so sure he is correct that I would bet my salvation on it."


I would not "hook my star" on anyone other than Jesus Christ.  I am not going to presume to judge who has more "connection to heaven" than another.

I would not "bet my salvation" on anything.

think about what was said above, the same type of things were said by the followers of Jim Jones!

Careful of drinking the Kool-aid:



No comments: