Follow by Email

Monday, June 25, 2012

Please pray for my mother Janice - she has had several strokes and she has an infection in her heart that has damaged two valves - she will likely  not survive this - Pray for the salvation of her soul.

Also pray for my father Peter - he does not even know how to write a check - he is going to be really lost - hopefully this will draw him closer to God.

Lastly remember to keep my friend Sean in your prayers as well - he has a long rode of recovery ahead of him after being struck by that SUV.

Thank you

2 comments:

sister clare said...

Ken, I found out through Clare two days ago about your mom, and have been praying for her ever since. Sean has been in my prayers for a while, and now I will pray for your dad. Thanks for this info!

Pope St. Felix III said...

thank you very much