Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Regarding the previous post on the birds falling out of the sky, here is a quote from Our Lady at La Sallette which ties in well with this event:

"Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! There will be bloody wars and famines, plagues and infectious diseases. It will rain with a fearful hail of animals. There will be thunderstorms which will shake cities, earthquakes which will swallow up countries."

Here is the prophecy in it's entirety.  It is really quite interesting:


http://thepopeinred.com/secret.htm

1 comment:

sister clare said...

From the moment I logged onto the link, I was mesmerized and read the whole thing. I have bookmarked it, and eventually will print all of it. Thank you so much for this info. I have noticed that some of the predictions have come true and some not but not in any real order. I am not worried but enlightened by this complete warning. I will now pray to her.